• Description: flanged cylindrical insert nut with lubrication hole and keyway
• Material: 100Cr6 (1.3505) or 16MnCr5 (1.7131) steel and 100Cr6 (1.3505) steel balls
• Ball transfer for single thread nut: recycling pins fully integrated in the nut body
• Ball transfer for multi-threaded nuts: two deflectors and a tubular duct located at the periphery of the nut
• Reduced axial play: 5 pitch = 0.05 mm, 10 pitch = 0.10 mm, multi thread = 0.20 mm
• Reduced backlash: possible thanks to the "gothic" thread profile and the choice of ball size
• Operating temperatures: from -20° to +80° C for normal application
• Sealing: 2 rings to prevent lubricant leakage and foreign body penetration
• Dismantling: If the nut is to be separated from the screw, the balls must be held in the nut by a sleeve
On request and after being studied by our sales department, we can propose machined nuts according to drawings or any other diameter. All our nuts are delivered, as standard, with the operating clearances specified for each model. However, it is possible to reduce it thanks to the "gothic" thread profile and the choice of ball diameter. Please contact us!
The action of the balls transforms the friction of a simple screw/nut system into a bearing. This reduces heat build-up and ultimately wear. The purpose of this system is to achieve particularly quiet, smooth, fast movements and more precise positioning. The mechanical efficiency and service life are much higher. In addition, there is no "stick slip" effect and the drive power required is reduced.
The ball screw/nut system is generally used in precision machines (machining centres, machines with high feed and rotation speeds, drive systems, etc.), medical equipment, presses, cutting machines, etc.
A ball nut is a nut in which balls circulate, similar to a ball bearing. A ball screw assembly is a precision system designed to support only axial loads. The axis of the nut movement must be strictly parallel to the axis of the screw rotation so that no radial or eccentric forces are exerted. Our ball nuts "made in France" will surely meet all your requirements!